Our country inspired Pheasant design is now available to buy by the metre in matt oilcloth. Perfect for your kitchen table or for outdoor dining.ﾠ
It will transform and protect your table at the same time - simply wipe the oilcloth clean! Some magnificent long tailed male Pheasant gamebirds fly across a stone green background.
Take a peek at the whole Pheasant collection and perhaps treat yourself to some matching products?ﾠ The Pheasant Chair Pads would look wonderful with an oilcloth tablecloth!
For full details on how to care for your kitchen oilcloth, please read our 'Care Guide.'
- Part of the Pheasant collection
- Matt oilcloth
- 10.5cm pattern repeat
- 1.4m (edge to edge)
- Wipe clean
- Do not machine wash
- Oilcloth is a vinyl product that is bonded and supported with a woven cotton mesh.
- While there are no heavy metals in Oilcloth, it does contain Phthalates, which softens the plastic coating used to manufacture Oilcloth.
- Your folded oilcloth purchase can be de-creased by laying it flat in a warm place. The oilcloth will become soft as it warms up. Use you hands to smooth out any creases.
- Once your oilcloth product is smooth keep it rolled or hung up between uses.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not iron.
Pattern repeat - 10.5cm
Width - 1.4 metres edge to egde
UK Standard Delivery: £2.95 (3-7 working days) FREE if you spend over £50.
UK first class Delivery: £4.95 (1-2 working days).
UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Order must be placed before midday).
Not available for international delivery outside the UK.
For more details see our Delivery information page.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (10 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 28-Jul-2016 Product:
Excellent 21-Jan-2016 Product:
Just what we needed 13-Dec-2015 Product:
Not cut straight and jagged throughout. Not impressed. 24-Sep-2015 Product:
Excellent quality fabric, slightly disappointed it was delivered folded rather than on a roll. Creases are difficult to remove. 09-Aug-2015 Product:
Excellent 18-Feb-2015 Product:
As Above 21-Nov-2014 Product:
I bought this item to use as a table cloth. I was disappointed that it was very jaggedly cut along one edge and not finished on the other edges. I would think that for the price I paid it should have at least the long edges stitched, I will now have to recut it so it is straight and then stitch it so it... Read More. I bought this item to use as a table cloth. I was disappointed that it was very jaggedly cut along one edge and not finished on the other edges. I would think that for the price I paid it should have at least the long edges stitched, I will now have to recut it so it is straight and then stitch it so it can be used. The fabric itself is beautiful. 01-Nov-2014 Product:
Lovely product and beautiful print. The colour was different to the photo online (actually better in real life). 02-Oct-2014 Product:
Edges were not smartly cut so I had to re do them which was hard to do. 02-Oct-2014 Product:
Love it! Read more reviews on Feefo