Sophie Allport is an exciting and vibrant place to be, whether you work in our head office in rural Lincolnshire, our shops or warehouse team. We are always interested in discovering and nurturing new talent.
We are a growing family business and are always looking for individuals who are passionate about retail, homewares and our brand. We want people to feel part of the family so that staff are able to grow both personally and professionally - we want people to fulfil their potential. We work in a supportive environment and have a family culture of working together as a team.
Digital Marketing Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Digital Marketing team, based at our Head Office in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
You will be joining a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment. As a digital marketing assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of digital strategies, with a strong focus on PPC, to support the continued growth of Sophie Allport in the UK and internationally.
You will be passionate about your work and always looking for ways to continue developing and improving your skills in an ever-changing industry. You will have great attention to detail.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Build paid campaigns across Google, Google Shopping Google Display Network, Microsoft, Facebook, Pinterest for the UK and internationally
- Stay on top of new digital trends and explore new channels
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Effectively track and manage paid digital activities and execute reliable and informative reports
- Build relationships with key third parties
- Participate in executing digital PR campaigns working with influencers & bloggers
- Assist in the management of all social media and affiliate platforms
- Support further marketing activities across multiple digital platforms
What we're looking for:
- Experience in PPC, SEM
- Must possess a “can do” attitude
- Be adaptable to change.
- Project coordination skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must be performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organised and self-motivated
- Experience working in a similar role, agency or in-house
Not essential but advantageous:
- Certified in Facebook & Google Ads
- Experience using Pinterest Ads
- Experience running affiliate programs
- Experience running paid campaigns internationally
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you are interested in joining a fast-paced family business, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org