Sophie Allport is an exciting and vibrant place to be, whether you work in our head office in rural Lincolnshire, our shops or warehouse team. We are always interested in discovering and nurturing new talent.
We are a growing family business and are always looking for individuals who are passionate about retail, homewares and our brand. We want people to feel part of the family so that staff are able to grow both personally and professionally - we want people to fulfil their potential. We work in a supportive environment and have a family culture of working together as a team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time sales assistant at our Stamford shop. The ideal candidate will have high levels of enthusiasm and motivation, enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent customer service skills.
This role will require flexibility to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Merchandising our beautiful products.
- Executing high levels of customer service at all times.
- Maintaining excellent shop conditions.
- Keeping the shop fully stocked.
- Advising and communicating with our customers.
- Assisting in visual merchandising.
- Phone call handling.
- Processing shop orders and deliveries.
- Keeping up to date with key product information.
- Processing transactions on our till system.
- Processing cash and card transactions.
- Assisting in shop opening and closing procedures.
What we're looking for:
- Previous retail experience (not essential as full training will be given).
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Basic computer and Microsoft (word, excel) knowledge.
If you’re passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com