Sophie Allport is an exciting and vibrant place to be, whether you work in our head office in rural Lincolnshire, our shops or warehouse team. We are always interested in discovering and nurturing new talent.
We are a growing family business and are always looking for individuals who are passionate about retail, homewares and our brand. We want people to feel part of the family so that staff are able to grow both personally and professionally - we want people to fulfil their potential. We work in a supportive environment and have a family culture of working together as a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing home, gift and lifestyle brand. Sophie Allport sells a wide range of homewares including fine bone china, fabrics, tinware, melamine, candles and pets items. Take a look at the website to get a feel for the company and products: www.sophieallport.com
Sophie Allport is an illustrator and designer and runs the business with her brother Jem. We are a hard-working growing team of around 60 based in Bourne Lincolnshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company as it continues its growth plans.
As an Account Manager you will be working remotely, on the road within the South East and London, as well as from your home and once monthly from the head office, in Bourne, Lincolnshire. This is a full time role working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with some flexibility outside of those times as required. You’ll receive a company mobile phone, laptop, company car and sales bonus.
- Managing accounts and developing new business in London and the South East to include: Kent, Sussex, Essex, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Working closely with the rest of the sales team to ensure that our brand is represented well and with the right customers.
- Visiting both new and existing key accounts and independent retailers to include gift shops, cook shops, garden centres and department stores.
- Ensuring that customers are met with regularly to maximize customer service levels and sales.
- Working with the Sales Manager to analyse sales data and maximise opportunity.
- Liaising with customers over the phone where required.
- Working to a monthly and annual financial sales targets.
- Representing Sophie Allport at trade shows 3 – 4 times per year.
- Reporting back to the Sales Manager on a regular basis on activity.
What we're looking for:
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service experience.
- Relevant sales or retail experience.
- A full driving license.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Ability to grasp new processes, procedures and concepts quickly.
If you’re interested in joining this friendly and creative family business, please send your CV and covering letter and tell us why you’d like to join Sophie Allport Limited and why you think we should recruit you. To apply for this role please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org