When it comes to made to measure blinds, there are many options to choose from, including whether or not you want roman or roller, your chain colour, your header style and even your fabric. But you also need to know how to measure your blinds, in order for us to make your bespoke blinds perfect for your window.
We’ve created a helpful buying and fitting guide for our made to measure roman blinds and made to measure roller blinds, which takes you through each step.
You can see and download our Made to Measure Blinds Buying & Fitting Guide here, which covers all of the below!
- How to select and choose the right blind for you
- Choosing your style and material type
- Choosing your setting and hardware features – Roman
- Choosing your setting and hardware features – Roller
- Measuring your blinds – Windows
- Measuring your blinds – Square Bay Windows
- Measuring your blinds – Angled Bay Windows
Here are some helpful tips when it comes to roman blinds and roller blinds
1. Roman blinds can be dry cleaned. Just remove all horizontal rods and the bottom bar before dry cleaning.
2. Roman blinds may have creasing/pressure marks due to the packaging process. These should disappear over time.
3. If any creases do not fall out over time, we recommend using a steamer to ensure your Roman Blinds look their best. Be cautious not to use excessive pressure as this may distort the fabric.
1. All Roller blind material can be gently sponge cleaned.
2. Roller blinds are the perfect choice for kitchens and bathrooms as they are available in our waterproof finish, which is moisture resistant.
Have you seen our full collection of Made to Measure Roman Blinds and Made to Measure Roller Blinds? We have plenty of designs to choose from, including our popular bees, elephant, hare and dragonfly designs, as well as our woof and fetch design for dog lovers. There's a range of inspiration for children's rooms or nurseries, including fairground ponies, unicorns and dinosaurs!
Shop Made to Measure Blinds here!