Easter is almost here and if you’ve got family or friends who would prefer a non-chocolaty treat this year, we’ve got enough gifts to brighten up everyone’s day. Let someone know you’re thinking of them and shop around to find something unique for the occasion. You won’t need to go far; we’ve already rounded up some special gifts for you.
Here are our top five picks for Easter gifting…
- For those who love eggs but not the chocolate kind so much, we’ve got just the thing to put a smile on their face this Easter. Our range of Egg Cups are a charming gift for all ages. The hand decorated designs range from bunnies and chickens to bees and pheasants. Dippy eggs and soldiers will never be the same again and they come in a cute little gift box.
- When we think of Easter we think of fluffy bunnies hopping around a springtime garden. That’s why our Bunny & Seed Mugs are the perfect gift for all Easter enthusiasts. They are a great addition to cosy country kitchens. And they also come in a stylish gift box, ready to hand over to a friend or family member who seriously loves their tea.
- For someone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen, our Runner Duck Oven Gloves are just the thing they need to brighten up their favourite room. Its springtime colours make for a real Easter goody and the wonderful range is available in everything from tea towels to oven gloves and ironing board covers.
- All good things come in threes and our stylish Chicken Storage Tins are proof! Decorated with Speckled Maran hens and white dotted eggs around the lid, this gift has Easter written all over it, along with Sophie’s signature handwriting. Storage for coffee, tea and sugar is a kitchen essential, so if you surprise someone with these pretty tins, we think they will be truly grateful. You could even pair with our Chicken Tea Towel for an egg-cellent gift idea!
- For the little ones, our melamine Egg Cup Saucers make a great gift they'll treasure for years. With lots of fun children's designs to choose from, we're sure you'll find one they'll love.
We’ve got a whole load of alternative Easter gifts that your friends and family will enjoy and that you will love handing out this year. It’s always nice to surprise someone with something a little different, all it takes is some searching. Happy Easter and happy shopping everyone!