We’ve teamed up with our good friends at Mirabeau to create this wonderful G&Tea recipe! Perfect for sunny spring and summer afternoons out in the garden. This delicious cocktail makes an excellent drink to sip whilst catching up with friends once we can all meet up outdoors.
- 35ml Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 10ml Elderflower Cordial
- A dash of Rose Water
- 50ml Sparkling Water
- 50ml Mirabeau La Folie Sparkling Rosé
- Shake together, in an ice-filled shaker, the Mirabeau Dry Gin, elderflower cordial and a dash of rose water.
- Pop into your favourite Sophie Allport teapot and pour into a teacup filled with fresh ice.
- Top up with sparkling water and Mirabeau La Folie Sparkling Rosé.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and a slice of lemon.
- Sip and enjoy!
Have you tried this delicious cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts, let us know in the comments below.