Our Antipasto Wreath is the perfect party centrepiece. Served on a bed of rosemary with pops of bright red cherry peppers, it’s filled with festive colour, quick to put together and completely delicious. Get creative and impress your guests this festive season.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 60g Red Wine & Blue Cheese Salami, sliced
- 60g Black Pepper & Garlic Salami, sliced
- 100g Cornish Brie, sliced into chunks
- 175g chargrilled artichokes, quartered
- 125g cherry peppers stuffed with ricotta
- 150g green olives
- 150g kalamata olives
- 400g cherry vine tomatoes, halved
- 200g sundried tomatoes
- 80g fresh chilli jam
- 20g fresh rosemary
- Arrange the rosemary on a large platter in a circle, then add the salami, brie, artichokes, cherry peppers, sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and olives. Drizzle over the remaining chilli jam and serve with cocktail sticks or small plates.
We'd love to hear your go-to party centrepiece! Let us know in the comments below.