Inspired by the flocks of sheep in the fields surrounding her home in Lincolnshire, Sophie has captured the fun and playful characters in her Sheep design. The Suffolk Sheep is one of the oldest, native British breeds and has been in existence since the late 1700s, and can be found on this beautiful made to measure roman blind with a pebble ground. Perfect for any room in the home including living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways, it's a lovely way to add luxury and elegance to your rooms.
All of our Made to Measure products are made bespoke for you so please double check your measurements and instructions above.
- Made to Measure Roman Blind
- Choose your measurements, fitting type, header style, lining, controls, folding style and stitch type
- Made from 100% cotton
- Please double check your measurements and instructions
- Fittings suitable for wood included as well as instructions on how to fit
- Please note our Made to Measure products can only be returned if faulty as they are a bespoke item
- Part of the Sheep Collection
Dry clean only.