Inspired by Norfolk coastal holidays and crabbing with her three boys, the Crab design is featured on kitchen linens, fine bone china and a few key homewares and accessories. Sophie's red crab sits on a lovely dune white background and is perfect for coastal interiors.
Please note: we only sell our fabrics by the metre and cannot cut ½ metre lengths. If you select 2 in the quantity box above, you will receive one 2m length. If you select 3 in the quantity box, you will receive one 3m length etc.
- Part of the Lobster & Crab Collection
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Pattern repeat: 32cm
- Width 1.6m edge to edge (usable approx 1.55m)
- We recommend you order a fabric sample before placing a full order as cut fabric cannot be returned unless faulty.
- There may be up to a 2cm discrepancy in the print alignment, due to the printing process. This may cause issues if using our fabric to construct blinds. We would not class this as a fault, so please be aware of this prior to ordering as cut fabric is non-returnable.
For details on the care and wash recommendations of all our kitchen and interior textiles products, please refer to our Fabrics Product Care Information.
Please note: When our fabrics are constructed into other products (e.g. curtains, blinds etc.) we would recommend pre-washing the fabric before construction if you are planning to launder the product. Safe to dry clean however we do not take responsibility for any fabric once it has been cut and made into any products.
Some degree of fading of colour will occur naturally over time.Sophie Allport Coastal filter-audience: Home filter-colour: Neutral filter-colour: Red filter-material: Cotton filter-price: £30 - £45 filter-range: Crab filter-type: Fabric by the Metre Home InStock SA UK and EU Mainland Shipping Only add-to-cart 31070980931684 Default Title 32.00 //www.sophieallport.com/cdn/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif https://www.sophieallport.com/products/crab-fabric-by-the-metre?variant=31070980931684 InStock Default Title