Competition Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: This promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18. UK residence only. Employees of Sophie Allport, Dun Aluninn and their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sophie Allport's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Timing: The competition begins on Friday 26th February at 12pm GMT and ends at 12pm GMT on Friday 26th March 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
To enter the free prize draw simply answer the question on the entry form found on the Sophie Allport website and fill out your name and email. No purchase necessary.
There is one prize as detailed:
- The prize is for a winner plus guest to attend one of Dun Aluinn’s Experience Weekends.
- The winner and their guest can choose to attend one of two ‘Design, Health and Wellness’ weekends: 11-14 June or 3-6 September 2021.
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken over one of the two stated weekends in 2021.
- The prize includes all inclusions for an Experience Weekend, with all activities, catering and events included. Wine, additional bars drinks and option extras must be covered by the prize winner prior to departure.
- A weekend must be booked at least a month in advance of travel and by 30 June 2021 at the latest. Dates cannot be amended once booked, except in the circumstance that pandemic restrictions mean the booked weekend cannot take place, in which case the prize will be rolled over to 2022 dates.
- Travel is not included in the prize.
- The prize excludes anything in addition to that stipulated and any extras must be paid for on departure by the prize winner or guest.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- If the winner is unable to take the prize as stated, no alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is governed by English law in the English jurisdiction.
- You must be over 18 to enter into this prize draw and to claim the prize.
- The prize is not transferable.
- There is no cash alternative.
SOPHIE ALLPORT: £150 gift voucher to spend at Sophie Allport.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. By entering the competition, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. One winner will be picked at random at midday GMT on Friday 26th March 2021 and notified by phone or email within 7 days of winning.
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- By entering the competition, you are given the option to receive emails from Dun Aliunn. You have the option to opt out at any point.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails from Sophie Allport. You have the option to opt out at any point via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the emails or by contacting email@example.com.
- The judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Competition and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any contest or prize related activity.
- The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except in sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within a day of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize entry if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. Ineligible entries, third party entries, automated entries and those made fraudulently will be disqualified. Entrants having email addresses from any of the following domains will not be entered into the final draw: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, bestmailforyou.co.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, freemailstore.com, freggnet.co.uk, hoodmail.co.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.oeg.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, mywheelbox.org. uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk, wormail.co.uk and yourmail4you.com.
- By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Sophie Allport and Scott Williams may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. Sophie Allport Limited will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to contact you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01778 560 256.