Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN A STAY-CATION AT BEAUTIFUL OVERVIEW COTTAGE IN NORTHUMBERLAND
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18. UK residence only. Employees of Sophie Allport and Crabtree & Crabtree and their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sophie Allport's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The competition begins on Friday 11th September 2020 and ends at 12pm GMT on Friday 9th October 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the free prize draw simply answer the question on the entry form found on the Sophie Allport website and fill out your name and email. No purchase necessary.
- There is one prize as detailed:
CRABTREE & CRABTREE: The prize consists of: a 3-night stay (taken from a Friday - Monday) or a 4-night stay (taken from a Monday - Friday) at Overview Cottage, Northumberland. The winning stay must be taken between Friday 30th October – Monday 21st December 2020, or between Monday 4th January – Friday 19th March 2021, excluding the February Half Term week. The prize winner must be present for the duration of the stay at the property. The winner must let Crabtree & Crabtree know in advance if they plan to bring dogs. Up to two dogs are welcome with a fee of £15 per dog. The winners will be responsible for their own transport to and from Overview Cottage. The cottage is a self-catering holiday home. Additional beverages, meals, snacks and extra facilities are not included in the prize package. Subject to availability; dates must be booked in advance. The standard Crabtree & Crabtree Terms and Conditions apply. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your card details will be retained on file.
- SOPHIE ALLPORT: £100 voucher to spend at sophieallport.com.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. By entering the competition, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. One winner will be picked at random at midday GMT on Friday 9th October 2020 and notified by phone or email.
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- By entering the competition, you are given the option to receive emails from Crabtree & Crabtree. You have the option to opt out at any point.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails from Sophie Allport. You have the option to opt out at any point via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our emails or by contacting email@example.com.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize (as noted above) will be announced to the winner within 7 days of winning.
- By entering this Competition and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any contest or prize related activity.
- The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except in sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Only one entry per person.
- Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within a day of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize entry if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered.
- By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Sophie Allport Limited may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. Sophie Allport Limited will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to contact you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01778 560 256.
- Promotion Sponsor: Sophie Allport Ltd, The Old Brewery, Spalding Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 0AS