The lovely team at Mirabeau have shared some of their favourite gin cocktails that are perfectly refreshing, and pairs excellently with great company and delicious food for the ultimate dinner party or cocktail party!
Raspberry Chambord Martini
A simple but delicious recipe that your guests will love. It's beautifully refreshing and easy to make!
- 60ml Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 15ml Lillet Blanc
- 10ml Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
Shake all together in an ice filled cocktail shaker the strain into a Martini Glass.
Rosé and Grapefruit Sparkling Cocktail
When sparkling rosé meets gin, good things happen, and this delicious cocktail is one of them. Top Tip - this is a dry cocktail. If you like something a bit sweeter, add one shot of sugar syrup in the shaker!
- 2 shots (60ml) Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 2 shots (60ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4 shots (120ml) of our sparkling rosé La Folie
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker, shake together gin, grapefruit juice and a handful of ice cubes.
- Rim the cocktail glasses with sugar (optional). Pour the grapefruit mixture through a sieve directly in the glasses.
- Top up the glasses with La Folie.
- Serve right away with a a sprig of lavender or rosemary!
Peach Spritz Cocktail
The perfect cocktail, featuring Mirabeau's Dry Gin and sparkling rosé La Folie.
- 50ml Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 50ml Peach Liqueur
- Top up with Mirabeau La Folie
- To garnish: pomegranate seeds (or berries) and sprigs of thyme (forever!)
- Mix the Mirabeau Rosé Gin and Peach Liqueur over ice in a cocktail mixer.
- Split them between two flûtes and top up with La Folie sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with pomegranates or berries and thyme. Santé!
For the perfect table setting, pair these delicious cocktails with our Cocktails collection for the ultimate summer party! Perfect for raising a toast with the ones you love.