A wonderful tote handbag featuring some delicate pink English Roses on a simple grey striped 'ticking' background. Named after our local picturesque town 'Stamford!' Such a fabulous sized bag for a day out and very comfortable worn over the shoulder. This Stamford Bag will fit all of your essentials in and much more!
There are two secure internal pockets so you never need to fish around for the important bits - one 'zipped' pocket, one 'popper fastened' pocket.ﾠ
The Rose Stamford Bag is made from soft matt oilcloth and there are four studded feet for added protection. There is a lovely dark brown leather handle on a woven strap and a wonderful colour woven striped 'ticking' lining.
- Part of the Rose collection
- 38cm(w) x 25cm(h) x 17cm(d)
- Matt oilcloth
- 4 studded metal feet
- Colour woven striped ticking lining
- Dark brown faux leather handle on a woven strap: 66cm
- Inner 'zipped' pocket: 14cm
- Inner 'magnetic popper' pocket: 14cm
- Wipe clean
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.
- Dimensions: 38cm(width) x 25cm(height) x 17cm(depth)
- Inner zipped pocket: 14cm
- Inner 'popper' pocket: 14cm
- 66cm shoulder strap
UK Standard Delivery: £2.95 (3-7 working days) FREE if you spend over £50.
UK first class Delivery: £4.95 (1-2 working days).
UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Order must be placed before midday).
Saturday delivery available if order placed by 12 noon on Friday: £12.95
International Delivery: from £8.40 to Europe (allow 7 working days), from £10 to rest of the world (allow 10 working days). Calculated at checkout.
For more details see our Delivery information page.
Feefo Reviews - Average 92% (12 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 17-Jan-2017 Product:
This is our second Stamford bag. A good size, and useful in many ways. Like our first one, this is great to take on holidays in this country, and just right for one night away, as well as for general use. 17-Jan-2017 Product:
Great size and quality, subtle pretty pattern 16-Jan-2017 Product:
Excellent 15-Jan-2017 Product:
As Above 14-Jan-2017 Product:
Lovely bag. Delivery slow but fairly priced. 18-Sep-2016 Product:
Perfect size ,good construction,looks great 06-Aug-2016 Product:
Very good quality and useful . 21-Jun-2015 Product:
My bag is so pretty. I also have the Stamford Rose everyday bag, and I use each bag according to the weather - if it rains I use the oilcloth version! 19-May-2015 Product:
Nice change of pattern 04-May-2015 Product:
Beautiful bag- big enough to hold a short gym visit but not overly sized.
Good wipe clean surface.
See above! I love it. 10-Jan-2015 Product:
Nice bag but inside pockets far too small and press stud is to tight and pulling away from the fabric. A little on the large side and could do with an outside pocket for a bottle of water and and inside phone pocket would be useful. Wouldn't buy another one. Sorry this review should be for the bag... Read More. Nice bag but inside pockets far too small and press stud is to tight and pulling away from the fabric. A little on the large side and could do with an outside pocket for a bottle of water and and inside phone pocket would be useful. Wouldn't buy another one. Sorry this review should be for the bag below. The purse of ok just very small. Thank you for your comments. Our new Mini Stamford Bag is smaller and I've passed on your feedback re the inner pockets and popper to Sophie and the design team so watch this space for new bag designs that will launch soon! Read more reviews on Feefo