This quality Children's Backpack is a practical accessory for children who have just started nursery and will need a bag for their sports kit, day trips, play dates with their friends or sleep overs with Granny! Covered in tractors, Land Rovers, sheep, cows and a quirky sheepdog and chicken it's bound to appeal to any farmyard fans.
Made from durable matt oilcloth the backpack has adjustable cotton woven shoulder straps for ease of wearing. There is a handy hanging loop so it can beﾠ hung up on school pegs or hooks at home. The front zipped pocket is the perfect size for sneaky snacks, favourite toys and special treasure!
Perhaps consider a matching Lunch Bag or Oilcloth Apron from the 'On The Farm' collection?
- Made from practical matt oilcloth.
- Zipped main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Outer front zipped pocket
- Sturdy handle to hang on a school peg or hook at home
- Dimensions: 27cm (width) x 32cm (height) x 10.5cm (depth)
- Part of the 'On The Farm' Children's collection
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash, simply wipe clean.
Dimensions: 27cm (width) x 32cm (height) x 10.5cm (depth)
Front Pocket: 27cm (width) x 14 (height) x 3cm (depth)
UK Standard Delivery: £2.95 (3-7 working days) FREE if you spend over £50.
UK first class Delivery: £4.95 (1-2 working days).
UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Order must be placed before midday).
Saturday delivery available if order placed by 12 noon on Friday: £12.95
International Delivery: from £8.40 to Europe (allow 7 working days), from £10 to rest of the world (allow 10 working days). Calculated at checkout.
For more details see our Delivery information page.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (11 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 11-Dec-2016 Product:
This was a present for my grandson who loves tractors and I am sure he will love the backpack 02-Dec-2016 Product:
Excellent 24-Jul-2016 Product:
Perfect gift for my nephew who loves cows and tractors 10-May-2016 Product:
Good 11-Mar-2016 Product:
Absolutely love the rucksack, my only criticism is that the 'grab' handle is already starting to fray at the edge and I've only had it a week but other than that it's fab! 21-Jan-2016 Product:
Really cute and vey handy 07-Oct-2015 Product:
Bought this for my Grandson, absolutely love it 21-Sep-2015 Product:
Good quality. 28-Jun-2015 Product:
Purchased for my nephew for his birthday the design is lovely. 16-Jun-2015 Product:
Excellent 31-May-2015 Product:
As Above Read more reviews on Feefo