Our wonderful Hare design is available to buy by the metre in matt oilcloth. The design features the brown Hares racing over a neutral stone background colour.
It will transform and protect your table at the same time - simply wipe the oilcloth clean and beware of tomato based sauces that can stain! Great for indoor kitchen tables and perfect for summer outdoor dining.
Take a peek at the whole Hare collection and perhaps treat yourself to some matching products?
For full details on how to care for your oilcloth, please read our 'Care Guide.'
*Please note: we only sell our fabrics by the metre and cannot cut ½ metre lengths. If you select 2 in the quantity box above you will receive one 2m length. If you select 3 in the quantity box you will receive one 3m length etc.
- Matt oilcloth
- 21cm pattern repeat
- 1.4m (edge to edge)
- Wipe clean
- Do not machine wash
- Part of the Hare collection
- Oilcloth is a vinyl product that is bonded and supported with a woven cotton mesh.
- While there are no heavy metals in Oilcloth, it does contain Phthalates, which softens the plastic coating used to manufacture Oilcloth.
- Your folded oilcloth purchase can be de-creased by laying it flat in a warm place. The oilcloth will become soft as it warms up. Use you hands to smooth out any creases.
- Once your oilcloth product is smooth keep it rolled or hung up between uses.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not iron.
Pattern repeat - 21cm
Width - 1.4 metres edge to edge
UK Standard Delivery: £2.95 (3-7 working days) FREE if you spend over £50.
UK first class Delivery: £4.95 (1-2 working days).
UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Order must be placed before midday).
Not available for international delivery outside the UK.
For more details see our Delivery information page.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (11 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 14-Nov-2016 Product:
The oilcloth is of excellent quality I love everything about it 20-Sep-2016 Product:
Excellent 01-Sep-2016 Product:
Really pleased with my purchase - oilcloth perfect for my table and quality 1st class! 24-Jul-2016 Product:
Excellent 13-Apr-2016 Product:
Lovely design and quality matt finish, delivered swiftly. 03-Apr-2016 Product:
The hare oilcloth is lovely, the fabric is thick and has a Matt finish and seems very good quality. It's a shame it is only sold by the metre, as I had to buy extra and then cut it, which is a bit disappointing as its expensive. 10-Feb-2016 Product:
Beautiful and excellent quality 21-Jan-2016 Product:
Beautiful very happy 21-Jan-2016 Product:
Great fabric and much improved now it's delivered on the roll.
Delivery was delayed by a day but that was courier problem rather than Sophie allport
Excellent quality fabric, slightly disappointed it was delivered folded rather than on a roll. Creases are difficult to remove. 04-Sep-2015 Product:
Good Read more reviews on Feefo