We love this practical Pruning Bag in our Gardening design! Bunnies race around after wheelbarrows, watering cans, cabbages and small seedlings on a pale cabbage green background.
A handy product for any gardening enthusiast. It opens up into a flat circle as pictured (diameter 75cm) and then folds into a practical bag with a few poppers!
Keep your garden free from clutter and cuttings with the help of this sturdy pruning bag. It forms a flat circle where you can pile bits onto during pruning, and then later easily folds up into an easy-to-carry tote to carry your waste to the compost area.
Made from matt oilcloth with a water-resistant grey lining it has a sturdy grey woven cotton handle and folds flat for convenient storage.
- Part of the Gardening collection
- Outer fabric: matt oilcloth
- Inner fabric: water-resistant polyester lining
- Poppers for multiway fastening
- Diameter when opened flat: 75cm
- Folded bag inner dimensions: 20 (d) x 34 (l) x23 (h) cm
- Sturdy cotton woven handle
- Wipe clean
- Do not machine wash
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not iron.
|UK Standard Delivery 5-7 working days||£3.95|
|First Class Delivery Delivered within 2-3 working days||£4.95|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery Guaranteed delivery next day if order placed by 12 noon||£7.95|
|Saturday Delivery Guaranteed Saturday delivery if order placed by 12 noon on Friday||£12.95|
|European Delivery 12 - 22 working days||From £10.80|
|Rest of the World Delivery Allow approx. 12 - 22 working days||From £15.00|