Made in England from mineral wax blended with a high quality fragrance, this hand made botanical candle will burn for up to 72 hours while gently perfuming your room. Reminiscent of early autumn, the sun is in the sky and a chill is in the air. The Hedgerows are full of earthy sweet berries a bright contrast to the natural woody tones for most of the year. The scent of these tart berries bring the promise of classic baked puddings.
- Burn time approximately 72 hours
- Dimensions: 10cm diameter x 10.5cm height
- Made in England
- Natural cotton wick with no lead or other metal supports
- Individually cello-wrapped with a ribbon
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- After each burn we always recommend trimming the wick to avoid the candle being contaminated
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place on a heat protected level surface away from draughts, heat sources & flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- If a flame continuously smokes, flickers or becomes too high, extinguish it immediately.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- After each burn we always recommend trimming the wick to avoid the candle being contaminated.
|UK Standard Delivery 3-5 working days||£3.95|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery Guaranteed delivery next day if order placed by 12 noon||£7.95|
|Saturday Delivery Guaranteed Saturday delivery if order placed by 12 noon on Friday||£12.95|
|Europe Tracked: Up to 12 days / Express: Up to 6 days||Tracked: From £4.24 / Express: From £12.27|
|USA & Canada Tracked: Up to 19 days / Express: Up to 7 days||Tracked: From £8.50 / Express: From £14.26|
|Rest of World Tracked: Up to 19 days / Express: Up to 10 days||Tracked: From £5.60 / Express: From £13.70|