Kids Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN A SET OF FOUR FAIRYTALE REVOLUTION BOOKS & A PERSONALISED CHRISTMAS SACK FROM SOPHIE ALLPORT
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18. UK residence only. Employees of Sophie Allport and Penguin Random House and their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sophie Allport's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The competition begins on Wednesday 11th November 2020 and ends at 12pm GMT on Wednesday 9th December 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the free prize draw simply answer the question on the entry form found on the Sophie Allport website and fill out your name and email. No purchase necessary.
There are ten prizes as detailed. The total prize value is £754.60. Each winner will receive:
- PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE:A set of four ‘Fairytale Revolution’ hardback books worth £51.96.
- SOPHIE ALLPORT:A personalised Sophie Allport Christmas Sack of the winner’s choice worth £23.50.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. By entering the competition, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. One winner will be picked at random at midday GMT on Wednesday 9th December 2020 and will be notified by phone or email.
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails from Sophie Allport. You have the option to opt out at any point via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our emails or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize (as noted above) will be announced to the winner within 7 days of winning.
- By entering this Competition and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any contest or prize related activity.
- The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except in sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Only one entry per person. The prize draw is governed by English law in the English jurisdiction.
- Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within a day of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize entry if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. Ineligible entries, third party entries, automated entries and those made fraudulently will be disqualified. Entrants having email addresses from any of the following domains will not be entered into the final draw: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, bestmailforyou.co.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, freemailstore.com, freggnet.co.uk, hoodmail.co.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.oeg.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, mywheelbox.org. uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk,wormail.co.uk and yourmail4you.com.
- By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Sophie Allport Limited may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. Sophie Allport Limited will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to contact you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or on 01778 560 256.
- Promotion Sponsor: Sophie Allport Ltd, The Old Brewery, Spalding Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 0AS